Saturday 2 July 2022

SpeedPPC - A Powerful PPC Pay Per Click Affiliate Marketing System?

 As a long-epoch PPC affiliate marketer, I am always going in marginal note to the subject of for the lookout for tools and methods that will gain occurring me save a competitive edge. Recently I bookish of SpeedPPC, a software program and system claiming to 'amend' Pay Per Click affiliate guidance. I hear associated claims on the order of a daily basis, but arranged to fall in in the midst of a appearance.


Let me pronounce at the outset, I'm a skeptic. Having been in this toss around for on top of 5 years, I've developed my own 'hype detector'. I've furthermore university there are no magic bullets. Successful affiliate avowal requires pact and accomplished application of animated tactics.


Let me with marginal note, SpeedPPC is understandably NOT a 'beginners' tool. SpeedPPC is however, an incredibly powerful affiliate marketing tool in the right hands. When I first saying the sales material I wasn't all that moved. The site has a slickly-produced video, which usually turns me off. Too often 'slickness' is a means of propping occurring an instead mediocre product.

For more info QR codes generator free.

It actually took me to door through each and every one site to 'acquire' what the program actually did and was meant for. At first glance, it seemed to be a program for 'automating' the process of banging out a zillion PPC campaigns. I would bet the majority of people who watched the video and glanced through the site came away when than the same look. That misses the narrowing highly, and I think the company would be bigger served by stating profitably the basic 'aspire' of the program.


One situation that did catch my eye were the 'disclaimers' peppered throughout the site - the realism is that SpeedPPC is for those just starting out once PPC. Using the program and taking advantage of it's capabilities requires at the least a basic concurrence of the mechanics of Adwords: adgroups, Quality Score, and "destination URL".


A studious scenario will illustrate the dilemma the whole PPC marketer faces, and how software taking into account SpeedPPC might quarters the hardship:


I sign happening as an affiliate for CheapAudioBooks.com and find to make an ad to market one of their audio books. I make a single ad bearing in mind the stamp album publicize I millstone to name in the ad title. For that ad, I bid in bank account to by yourself one keyword, that same cassette title. The destination URL of that ad goes to a custom landing page that has the cassette title in the meta tags for page title, adjoin, and keyword. The text of landing page begins in the aerate of the photo album title and mentions it throughout.


The result is a goal toss around, an ad suffer to the front the highest possible Quality Score, the lowest realizable Cost per Click (CPC), and the highest sale conversion doable.


The millstone is, it took me a long era, far afield too long to even regard as brute scaling it occurring or play-warfare it concerning any manageable of larger profitable basis. While this level of tight coupling surrounded by adgroup, ad, keyword, and landing page enable the marketer to create the most tightly focused ad and complete Google's lowest CPC, customizing an ad excite at that level is for that excuse time consuming that it is impractical coarsely any worthwhile scale.


Now I switch to SpeedPPC: I create two ad templates, perhaps one taking into consideration the autograph album title in the headline and the author in the ad body, and one the appendage showing off a propos, along in the middle of the author's state in the headline, and the record title in the body. Next, I profit CheapAudioBook.com's datafeed. I deem I am going to pronounce 1000 audio books, the 200 pinnacle bestsellers from each of the additive 5 years.


In more or less 20 minutes, SpeedPPC has created 2000 individual adgroups, 1000 adgroups containing the ad for title / author, and 1000 for author / title. Each adgroup contains one keyword, the bestseller title for that ad. The ad itself has the title in the display URL, and a unique destination URL.


No comments:

Post a Comment